Migration Services


Our job is to maximise your chances of success. Any visa can be applied for without the help of a Migration Agent, however there are often legislative clauses that applicants are not aware of. As a result the lack of this knowledge can often lead to negative consequences.


We handle a variety of visa applications for our clients every single day and because Migration Law is constantly changing, no application is ever easy. A well done application can turn out to be less costly in the end.


How much is your time worth? Is a visa refusal something you are willing to risk happen to you?


If the dream of living in Australia is your priority then you should let an experienced Migration Agent handle your visa application.


These are the Visa Categories we specialise in:


The Australian Family migration stream aims to bring together immediate and extended family members with their eligible Australian relatives. Our team are experts at assessing and processing various familial visas, giving you your best chances at a successful visa application.


It’s hard being apart. Partner visas will allow you to come live in Australia if you are the spouse or de-facto partner of an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen. Partner visa applications are processed in two separate stages, with the second stage application to commence two years after the initial application has been lodged.


The Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300) is a 9 month visa for intended spouses of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents and eligible New Zealand citizens. After marriage, you will need to apply for a Partner visa (subclass 820). This is an offshore application, that is, the applicant needs to be outside of Australia at the time of application and when the visa is granted as well. The location of the wedding is not bound to Australia, so fret not, you can still have that dream wedding in the Maldives.


Parent visas can take up to 30 years to be granted. An option to speed up this process involves a monetary contribution to Australia. This contributory sum runs into tens of thousands. Depending on the age of the applicant, they will be required to be either onshore or offshore. We’ll break this down by age group to keep things easy to digest.


Various Australian temporary and permanent residence visas are available to skilled applicants. Depending on the visa subclass, the applicant must nominate an occupation featured on the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) or Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL). The MLTSSL and STSOL evolves yearly to meet the needs of the Australian economy. Applicants must also pass a points test. You can be onshore or offshore when you apply and when the visa is granted.


There are various visas by which Australian organisations and multinational organisations operating in Australia can sponsor skilled employees to temporarily or permanently live and work in Australia if they cannot find a suitable Australian citizen or permanent resident. The applicant will be required to work for their sponsor in a nominated occupation.


There are a few Australian visas that allow people to own and manage new or existing businesses in Australia or to invest in businesses in Australia. The process begins with a submission of Expression of Interest (EOI) under a visa subclass. Only if the requirements for that subclass are met will you have the chance of be invited by to apply for your visa. You cannot apply without an invitation.

Student (SC500) & Graduate (SC485) Visa


Student Visa
Under the Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF), there is only one visa subclass for students and one for student guardians.


Student visa (subclass 500) for all international students.


Student Guardian visa (subclass 590) for guardians of international students.


The Australian study visa structure initially consisted of 8 subclasses and underwent a major overhaul to increase the efficiency in processing. The new student visa structure, called the SSVF, was made effective 1 July 2016.

Temporary Graduate Visa


The Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) is a visa allowing students who have completed higher studies in Australia to stay on to live and work for a period varying 18 months to 4 years, depending on the type of studies that were completed. The applicant needs to be onshore at the time of application and visa decision. There are two streams to this visa:


The Graduate Work stream applies to international students with an eligible qualification who graduate with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). A visa in this stream is granted for 18 months from the date of grant


The Post-Study Work stream applies to international students who graduate with a higher education degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. This stream is only available to students who applied for, and were granted, their first student visa to Australia on or after 5 November 2011. A visa in this stream can be granted for up to four years, depending on the visa applicant’s qualification.


Australian Study Requirement


The Australian Study Requirement is satisfied when:


You have completed one or more degrees, diplomas or trade in Australia


The qualifications must be awarded by Australian educational institutions that are registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS)


Instructions for the course(s) must have been conducted in English


You were physically in Australia for your study


You must have completed two academic (actual course duration) years or 92 weeks of study in Australia, over a minimum of 16 calendar months.




It is quite the dream, to be able to travel and work and work to travel around the globe. The Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) and Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462) permits singles between 18 and 31 years of age from eligible countries to travel, live and work in Australia on a temporary visa.


Which visa subclass?

The two different subclasses have different sets of countries that are eligible to apply.


Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) .

Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462).


2/37 Park Street, Campsie, NSW 2194

Phone: 0423 418 355


Express Education and Migration Services
ABN: 80 752 767 118 , MARN: 1795415

Copyright 2017. All RIghts Reserved


Migration Agents Code of Conduct


Website Designed by Keen to Design


Leave us a message about any migration and education matters that you need assistance and we will get back to you soon.

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received.